Palmyra Blossom Nectar
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Nature's most nutritious and delicious sugar.
- Impressive health benefits, far superior to other sugars and sweeteners.
- Low GI so suitable for some individuals with diabetes.
- The only known plant-based source of bioavailable vitamin B12.
- Great Taste Award winner.
- An excellent alternative sweetener for baking, cooking, beverages, or anywhere you’d normally use sugar.
- 10+ years of great customer and industry reviews.
- Organically and sustainably wild-harvested.
- Unrefined and 100% pure.
- A cherished ingredient in Ayurveda.
- Vitamins B2, B3, B6 & B12 contribute to a reduction in tiredness & fatigue
- Vitamins B1, B6 & B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamins B2 & B3 contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamins B6 & B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Pure Palmyra Blossom Nectar
30 servings (8g) per 250g pack
Not only does this taste delicious it seems to give me a lot more energy. I’m sleeping better and feeling better. I was v cynical about this but I stand corrected.
I enjoy adding this to my raw milk and collagen protein. It tastes great and I like the healthy support of the nectar.
Don’t like my coffee anymore without Palmyra in it and know that it’s not unhealthy sugar. Really great stuff.
I’m now at the stage where if I miss my late night sugavida, the day isn’t complete and the soothing effect ensures deep and peaceful sleep
The nectar has a lovely taste to it, I put it in my coffee and on my cereals, will be buying this again. Thankyou.