Palmyra Blossom Nectar
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Nature's most nutritious and delicious sugar.
- Impressive health benefits, far superior to other sugars and sweeteners.
- The only known plant-based source of bioavailable vitamin B12.
- Great Taste Award winner.
- An excellent alternative sweetener for baking, cooking, beverages, or anywhere you’d normally use sugar.
- 10+ years of great customer and industry reviews.
- Organically and sustainably wild-harvested.
- Unrefined and 100% pure.
- A cherished ingredient in Ayurveda.
- Vitamins B2, B3, B6 & B12 contribute to a reduction in tiredness & fatigue
- Vitamins B1, B6 & B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamins B2 & B3 contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamins B6 & B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Pure Palmyra Blossom Nectar
30 servings (8g) per 250g pack
I just love the product. It has quite a unique and interesting flavour.
I’m vegetarian so the B vitamins help keep me healthy.
I take a spoonful in some warm water at bed time, sleep soundly and wake up energised.
It can be mixed in juices, smoothies, and used in many other ways.
I have friends who are diabetic and have shared some with them.
I also love triple strength turmeric blend in my smoothies as well.
Have recommended to all my friends and take it with me when visiting! I have a sweet tooth! And needn’t feel guilty!!!!
I absolutely love the taste and don’t even use honey since buying this. Must get my next order in!
I really like the product but, this time, the delivery took a month from when I ordered!
I had to chase for the delays and although I did eventually get polite replies, delays carried on.
The business needs to make sure they actually have the stock to deliver in a sensible time frame.
My wife and I love this sugar alternative which has additional health benefits according to the information. I do believe it is having an effect, and reducing my blood sugar levels.