Healthy chocolate chip cookies? They can be with SugaVida! Paleo friendly and with no gluten, dairy or refined sugar, anyone can enjoy this saintly sweet treat.
- 250g almond butter
- 1 egg beaten
- 100g Palmyra Blossom Nectar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 110g chocolate chips or dark chocolate bar chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the Palmyra Blossom Nectar, maple syrup, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the almond butter, and stir well to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon size balls onto the parchment lined baking tray.
- Cook for about 12-15 minutes (longer if you like crispy cookies).
- Place the cookies on a cooling rack and cool for 5 minutes.