Try our simple no-bake energy balls for a delicious and nutritious snack that's perfect for breakfast, after the gym and on-the-go.
Recipe makes 15-20 balls
3 tsp Palmyra Blossom Nectar
2 tsp SugaVida Turmeric Superblend
120g Rolled Oats
125g Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1 tbsp Ground Flaxseed
60g Plant-based Protein (e.g. Pea, Rice, Hemp)
2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt the coconut oil.
- Add the vanilla extract and the melted coconut oil to the dry ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients together to make a gloopy consistency (add a little water if needed).
- Roll the ingredients into 1-inch diameter size balls to make approximately 15 - 20 balls.
- Place them into the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!